A 3-day course (or 4-evening classes) to brush up on your CoderDojo skills. We will touch topics such as
- How to start and run a Dojo
- How to engage children, how to handle special needs,
- How to speak in front of a group
- Scratch: basic intro and advanced concepts
- MBots and Micro:bit
- Arduino: basic intro + building a small but exciting project
Who can join?
- CoderDojo participants who've attended so many sessions, they might as well become coach :)
- Cooks who want to learn some more technical stuff
- Coaches who want to brush up or deepen their knowledge on tech stuff
- Parents who are looking for a way to contribute
- Anyone who's thinking about coaching
- Anyone who's thinking about starting a dojo
- Age 14+
- language: English, Dutch, French
- Where we had last year's DojoCon
- Super-easy to reach by train!
- 31 okt, 1 nov, 2 nov from 10am to 4pm
- 7,14,21,28 nov: from 6:30 pm to 9:30pm.
- For all trainings, we can make arrangements for sandwich or pizza